Our school has set up a Microsoft Class Team for each year group. Each pupil has an individual Office 365 login and password which you will find in their reading record.
Support & Guidance for Parents/Carers & Pupils
Helpful video links & documents below...
Microsoft Teams does run slightly differently on different devices and you may need to download the TEAMs App to gain full access to some of the features.
Please make sure you download the appropriate App for your device (search download Teams App on...). Downloading the Teams App should make your experience of using teams better.
If you google 'using Microsoft Teams on + add your device name (i.e. using Microsoft teams on Samsung tablet), you will also find some useful information linked to your actual device.
Step by Step: How to help your child use Teams:
2. Click on sign in and input child’s email address found in reading record on a label inside the front cover.
3. Input password also found in reading record on the same label.
4. Then click the teams icon either to left hand side or via the nine dots at the top left corner of the page.
5. Click on year group __ icon. (Please ensure you click on your child’s year group).
How to submit an assignment:
6. Click on assignments on the top.
7. Click on Welcome to Year __
8. Click on My work tab to open file to input work.