School Dinner Menu for 2023 - 2024
From September, all children attending Primary Schools (Reception - Year 6) will be able to have a free school meal. Dates for Week 1 and Week 2 menus are at the top of each menu. There will also be two halal meat options served every week.
Free School Meals
If you think your child is entitled to free school meals you can check information and apply here.
Click on this link to find out if your child is eligible to receive Free School Meals and Pupil Premium:
If you or your child is receiving any of the following benefits you may be eligible for extra support whilst at primary school.
- Income support
- Income based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income related Employment Support Allowance
- Guaranteed Element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (but not Working Tax Credit) and have an annual income of less than £16,190
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit (your household income must be less than £7,400 a year after tax and not including any benefits you receive)
Please ensure you credit your child's squid account to purchase meals or drinks in Years 3-6